If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (951) 344-6114

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Tenants rights

6/6/2023 (Permalink)

While renting a place to live, one question you may have is whether or not insurance will cover you if there is an issue. An issue such as a flood could be completely random and bring so much chaos. It is best to be prepared so that you can take on any issue thrown your way. 

You may be wondering, does the owner of the building cover anything?

The insurance of the building owner should definitely take care of any issues regarding the structure of the place. This would be for instances regarding the roof, windows, walls, and fixtures. 

All tenants should have gotten renters insurance which will take care of any issues within the property. It is for things such as furniture, inventory, and appliances.

It will take time to get your home back to how it was but that is why we are here. 

Call SERVPRO of San Jacinto/Idyllwild/Lakeview now so that we may be able to restore and repair your home or business.


Other News

View Recent Posts